Dark Marines Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Marines Clan Forum

God was here - 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone else in the clan map?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mapping

Anyone else in the clan map? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else in the clan map?   Anyone else in the clan map? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 am

I have just gotten back into Doom (skulltag variety because of the linux port) and actually started a map.

Wondering if anyone else maps and could help me get back into the specifics (alt textures/skyboxes, sector stacking tricks, etc.)

right now I'm using Yadex (was in my linux repository and was easy to get up and running) and Waded thru DoxBox (only editor I remember)

any suggestions would be great!
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Ooops   Anyone else in the clan map? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:29 am

That last post was from me, I wasn't logged in.
Back to top Go down
IceDragon
Admin
IceDragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else in the clan map?   Anyone else in the clan map? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:01 am

SORE-LOSER wrote:
That last post was from me, I wasn't logged in.

Ask AnRu.
He can mapping, maybe he wanna help you with your maps.
About me, I can't mapping, so I can't help. Sad
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else in the clan map?   Anyone else in the clan map? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:04 am

Hey, I can do almost anything less script on doom... I use doom builder 2 and XWE(extendeble wad editor), with XWE I can edit each lump, texture, sprite, graphs, pallete, midi musics(and since i'm a musician, i can help with it too), and a lot of stuffs... I'm a very good user of photoshop and 3dsmax. But i would not do 3D for doom, only if paid, haehaeheah!
Back to top Go down
IceDragon
Admin
IceDragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else in the clan map?   Anyone else in the clan map? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:25 am

Hellrear is an very good Mapper. If you want doing a little wad, you should talk with him on a way.
About me: I can't mapping xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else in the clan map?   Anyone else in the clan map? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else in the clan map?
Page 1 of 1