Dark Marines Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Marines Clan Forum

God was here - 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IceDragon
Admin
IceDragon

Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM! Empty
PostSubject: Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM!   Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:33 am

when someone interesting to be a Co-leader. He should write it in this topic.

21st December 2011

Last edited by IceDragon on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Hey DM   Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:39 am

Hey, Phobos here and since DD and Spider left, i think i could become co-leader of DM, cuz im kinda good in ctf and suck in duel, so... vote for me Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM!   Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Don't wanna crush your dreams there Phobos... But a Co-Leader has nothing to do with skill whatsoever... It's all about dedication and the will he should have to provide things for the clan.

Take for example my duel-tournament you guys are participating in..
You should, as Co-Leader, make such things for the clan. Organize days to play (with help of the leader). And as said before... Show real dedication to the clan, which, at this point... You're not doing Sad.

Not saying your bad or anything or not showing dedication.. Just not as much as -I- personally think is required.. But this is totally up to IceDragon, he's the leader, he decides the requirements. I'm just stating things I think are very important in terms of Co-Leadership.

:EDIT: They should also be active pretty much every day or at least every other day.
Back to top Go down
IceDragon
Admin
IceDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM!   Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:49 am

Dragon wrote:
Don't wanna crush your dreams there Phobos... But a Co-Leader has nothing to do with skill whatsoever... It's all about dedication and the will he should have to provide things for the clan.

Take for example my duel-tournament you guys are participating in..
You should, as Co-Leader, make such things for the clan. Organize days to play (with help of the leader). And as said before... Show real dedication to the clan, which, at this point... You're not doing Sad.

Not saying your bad or anything or not showing dedication.. Just not as much as -I- personally think is required.. But this is totally up to IceDragon, he's the leader, he decides the requirements. I'm just stating things I think are very important in terms of Co-Leadership.

:EDIT: They should also be active pretty much every day or at least every other day.

True Words, Dragon Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM!   Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:03 am

Well, I'll try...
If you want, I will set servers of events, as well as organizing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM!   Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:03 am

I don't mind if i get the co-leader position, but i have had experience for being co-leader of ice's earlier clan bds and i'm always helpful in most ways.
Back to top Go down
IceDragon
Admin
IceDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM!   Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:16 am

boss wrote:
I don't mind if i get the co-leader position, but i have had experience for being co-leader of ice's earlier clan bds and i'm always helpful in most ways.

what you to do as co-leader, look Dragons post in this topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM!   Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:28 pm

IceDragon wrote:
21st December 2011
Sorry Boss, but I think it's late...
Back to top Go down
IceDragon
Admin
IceDragon

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM!   Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Klofkac wrote:
IceDragon wrote:
21st December 2011
Sorry Boss, but I think it's late...

He's too late, because he was inactive, so I accept his sign up.
Btw:

Ill make the Vote for the new Co-Leader on next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM!   Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sign-up for Co-leader spot in DM!
Page 1 of 1