Dark Marines Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Marines Clan Forum

God was here - 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

not going to be playing a while

Go down 
AuthorMessage

not going to be playing a while Empty
PostSubject: not going to be playing a while   not going to be playing a while I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:42 am

If by any chance you guys are wondering where i have been, my computer just lost half of its data and stuff due to a fake security program (god damn windows xp 2012 watch out for it). Just letting you know i'm not quitting or anything, but i will be off for some time. thanks for reading this.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: not going to be playing a while   not going to be playing a while I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Ah, good to know, and that virus or W/E is quite known. Get some geniune W7 dude Smile.

Hope to see ya back soon.
Back to top Go down
IceDragon
Admin
IceDragon

PostSubject: Re: not going to be playing a while   not going to be playing a while I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:18 am

Thanks for the important information, Boss and I hope, see you back soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Add up...   not going to be playing a while I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Yeah im gonna go from DM looks like i got face planted by MS just by now from 270 pinger...

and very bad results... im gonna quit doom for now this is so shit got i hate this community im taking my skills whit it to something else.

And reasons are well i think its there to be seen... going to buy minecraft and ruin my life or something this is me EMOING around here god fucking hell... GOD BLESS for idiocy and damn stupid things oh also Gl to the new leader who the hell thats gonna be...
Back to top Go down
IceDragon
Admin
IceDragon

PostSubject: Re: not going to be playing a while   not going to be playing a while I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:33 pm

BladeX wrote:
Yeah im gonna go from DM looks like i got face planted by MS just by now from 270 pinger...

and very bad results... im gonna quit doom for now this is so shit got i hate this community im taking my skills whit it to something else.

And reasons are well i think its there to be seen... going to buy minecraft and ruin my life or something this is me EMOING around here god fucking hell... GOD BLESS for idiocy and damn stupid things oh also Gl to the new leader who the hell thats gonna be...

It's always the same leader here. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: not going to be playing a while   not going to be playing a while I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:02 am

Hey Bladex, i once played minecraft, i got so bored that i never touched it again...

U'll be back for doom... I know doom community is filled with fags players, but dont care about what they say, they are just dumb, most of those guys think they are best but lose like a noob for some players...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not going to be playing a while   not going to be playing a while I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not going to be playing a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Marines Clan Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: